[pct-l] Snoqualmie question for 2006ers

ietura at viajarapie.info ietura at viajarapie.info
Fri Apr 13 02:32:08 CDT 2007

in 06 there were 2 stores: the one at the Chevron station and another
just past the Inn. Both are big. I ressuplied easily, much easier than
some other stops (Mazama village, Castella or Old Station come to
mind). I had even some options.

I got the typical stuff: milk powder, muesli, trail mix, cheese,
jerky, crackers, instant maxed potatos, pasta... pretty much the same
stuff you can find in any roadside store but with a wider choice
because both stores are really big and were well stocked.

rainskirt