[pct-l] Hiker weather at town stops

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 12:29:54 CDT 2007

We already offer daily updates here in Skykomish. Also keep updates from the
National Parks Service and the Forest Service. I you call us from Snoqualmie
Pass (3-4 days out from here) we can pull the info up on the computer as to
conditions between Snoqualmie and Steven's Pass......and north. We also ask
all hikers that go through here north bound to call us or drop us a post
card and let us know of any problems on the trail. That way we can let the
following hikers know what they are in for. This year will be extremely
important due to the expected river and trail damage from our record floods
and record wind storms all through the mountains in Oregon and Washington
last Nov and Dec. We live in the mountains on a river and watched it first
hand. I don't think anyone has been up on the trail north of Steven's Pass
because of the snow that is still there. As soon as I find out anything
about conditions I will post it here.

Be safe...........

Andrea Dinsmore
Skykomish, WA.