[pct-l] Help the Troll!!!

Jon Danniken danniken at comcast.net
Fri Apr 13 13:47:53 CDT 2007

L-Rod writes:

> Just because we don't like what Jon has to say doesn't mean that he's a
> troll, and we should not resort to name calling.
>
> Jon just has very different views.  We see a lot of that in the hiking
> community.  We live in a democracy, and a society that values free speech.
>
> If you don't like what someone says, use the delete key, or set up your
> preferences to block their email address.
>
> L-Rod

I realize that I have been a bit abrasive in some of my comments on this
list, which reflects the level of concern I have with the current climate of
some of those who use the trail.

I will admit that it is hard to be diplomatic when I am being attacked, at
times rather cheaply, by members here, but that does not excuse me from
failing to get my point across in a way that most people will at least find
palatable, even though they may disagree with my views.

I thank you for your comments.

Jon