[pct-l] pct-l Digest, Vol 42, Issue 25

Suzanne Courteau wishfrog at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 16:43:58 CDT 2007

Ignorant Eastener!

I enjoy the Tree Finder series:

California Tree Finder, http://tinyurl.com/3dquxc
Desert Tree Finder, http://tinyurl.com/2jcflf
Pacific Coast Tree Finder, http://tinyurl.com/39ospr

The links to to amazon.com, btw. The books are small and easy to use.
They also have a Sierra Flower Finder if you're ambitious. Or, you can
do like a guy I hiked with in Saline Valley did and carry the Jepson
Manual to Vascular Plants. (Yeah, I know! And that was in addition to
his water and a rather large gps. Quien es mas macho, eh?)

Suzanne Courteau
"Bedouin"