[pct-l] hiking poles

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Apr 13 18:32:39 CDT 2007

I was born on a farm that used to be the Tall Grass Prairie in Iowa. The
Prairie has its own beauty -- limitless sky and expanse of grass
(unfortunately now almost gone). When I lived there as a youth I didn't
appreciate the beauty. We were all told that the mountains and oceans
were beautiful and the prairies was not. Hope you can get back there to
see and appreciate the prairie.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>