[pct-l] Help the Troll!!!

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Fri Apr 13 19:01:02 CDT 2007

I am in a relative sense a very moderate guy.  I like diverse opinions.
Especially educated opinions.  Even when I disagree with them.  Educated
dialog helps me understand my own opionion and maybe, just maybe, it may
alter my opinion.   The point is, Jon is NOT expressing an interesting point
that is unique or different or educational.   Jon is intentionally
abbrassive, aggressive, and mean spirited.  Calling his comments
"diversified" is like saying the school bully that yells "Nigger" at the
black kid is just expressing his "Socratic Position on the social and
economic variations between the race histories in America".  - Gives too
much validity to someone just being a prick.

I too, as has been mentioned, have responded to him off-list to keep this
service somewhat useful.  Recently though I got bored of that and I just
blocked him altogether.