[pct-l] NOBO late start date....bad year for it

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sat Apr 14 11:09:32 CDT 2007

Truthfully, it doesn't look any easier for folks starting in mid-April this
year.  There will be minimal advantage to starting earlier with regard to
water sources.  There's little to no water now.  It won't be much different
later on.  The temperatures have been so bizarre, and our weather so
unusual, there's no predicting what's to come.  While I would certainly
welcome it, but don't expect it this year, we've had cold, wet Junes before.

L-Rod