[pct-l] NOBO late start date....bad year for it

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Sat Apr 14 10:14:03 CDT 2007

Unless something has changed recently, there is no public transportation to or from Kennedy Meadows. It's a nitch that definitely needs filling. The closest you can get is to Inyokern. You'll have to hitch from there, although there is a taxi service in Ridgecrest. I suspect that would be an expensive 50 mile one-way ride, if you could even get them to take you in the first place.