[pct-l] specs?

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Sat Apr 14 10:46:28 CDT 2007

I saw your small ad in the back of Backpacker, opened your website, but ...
    Where are the specs? Come on folks; you know better than that in today's
backpacking world. You've grossly omitted the weight, for instance; you've
grossly omitted a video on how it attaches and detaches, for instance when one
takes a break (if it ain't very easy, forget it; no one will buy it.). You'll
have to do better than what you've done so far. Sorry, but I'm a tell it like I
see it person.

Bob "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of Texas