[pct-l] 03 and 06 DVD's

The Weathercarrot weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 14 17:02:04 CDT 2007

RJ wrote -

<< Thank you so very much for the DVD's. They arrived today in excellent
shape and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I do hope I receive the
other 2 to go with these, although I haven't heard from either party as of
yet. Many thanks again!!! >>

you're on the list to receive 03 from me and 06 from Ryan. if all goes well,
there will be a large number of packages shipped (perhaps 700 or 800) in the
four day period from this coming tuesday to friday. That will include both
DVD's to everyone in both the 03 and 06 classes, as well as trail
angels/host families, and many others. For pct-l requests, i'll ship 03 and
ryan will ship 06.  There are lots of extra 03 copies, so if anyone wants
one who hasn't requested one, send me an address.  thanks,

wc

Peace from the Cascades of Washington,
Ronnie Jo