[pct-l] books about plants and birds

tom_d_w at hughes.net tom_d_w at hughes.net
Sun Apr 15 21:31:49 CDT 2007

Marta,

Go to last year's PCT page on Trailjournals.com.  Find "Radio's Plant
Journal".  They have done a great job of cataloging and describing
plants along the PCT.  I haven't found an easy way to print off the
pictures and captions.  I think you would have to print each one
separately.  These two should publish a book.  Maybe you could contact
them and ask for a printable version of their journal.

Tom