[pct-l] Marketing Ploy - Consumables

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 01:06:31 CDT 2007

I only have a certain amount of  mini Snicker bars, Pringles, excess gear
supply items, and paper copies of  SuperSecrets and Rhythm of the Trail
documents.  Once they are gone that's  it.

I plan to set up the Pirate table  Thursday morning and take it down Saturday
around 6 PM.  That is when the  shelter stake painting and gear weighing will
cease too.

I will be goofing off a lot and the  Pirate table will be closed during those
times.  Unless you can find me and  make go back and open it up.  :-)

I thank you.

Switchback the  Consumable