[pct-l] Water Containers

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 08:51:43 CDT 2007

In a message dated 4/16/07 2:15:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
pct-l-request at backcountry.net writes:

Rlovellford writes: > Switchback- What drinking/pumping/hose system do you
> use the inline filter
> with?  Thanks, RLovellFord
I just use the Platapus water containers.  Go to REI.com for a good
selection.  I like their "Hiker" bag for my Bionic Hydration Integration system.  It
fits very nicely on my waist pack belt on both sides.  Then I have some cheap
Walmart Bottle Holders for my electrolyte and protein bottle mixes.  Nice.

One issue with water containers is the filling of them easily.  I like wide
mouth containers or the "zip" opening of the Hiker bag container.  I hate
containers that are hard to fill or mix my drinks.  I am in a hurry and have things
to do out there on the trail.

Switchback the Hydrator