[pct-l] Losing Things on the Trail

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Apr 16 22:44:25 CDT 2007

One suggestion which helps avoid leaving stuff behind -- have a fixed
arrangement on how you pack your pack so if you have a void you are not
suppose to have, you will know you left something out.  Also when I take
down and pack my tent, I always count my stakes/pegs just before putting
them in the sack. Then I know i got them all.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>