[pct-l] wordwrap problem viewing list messages

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Apr 16 22:54:10 CDT 2007

I get the individual messages and occasionally I get one that doesn't
wrap even though Thunderbird (my email program) is suppose to wrap them.
What I do is use the "Edit Message as New" command and then I can wrap
them in the "new" message. When I'm done reading I simply discard this
"new" message.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>