[pct-l] wordwrap problem viewing list messages.........''RICH TEXT''

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Apr 17 05:51:49 CDT 2007

''RICH  TEXT''

The problem of messages scrolling of the page to the right may originate
with the sender.
I also view the pct-l via the Recent Archives to eliminate having to delete
messages or
clogging my mailbox.
My messages used to scroll off the page to the right until I realized the
problem was caused
by sending the messages via  Rich Text (HTML) Format......when I send the
messages via
Plain Text Format they no longer scroll of the page........I learned that
trick from Deems.
So if everybody sends the messages via Plain Text Format, maybe it would not
be a problem.

JMT Reinhold