[pct-l] sending water report via pocketmail

The Mountain Goat themtgoat at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 16:46:43 CDT 2007

For any interested hikers, I also volunteer to send emails to your pocket mail or any email device that can receive from Internet Email.

I will assume you had a update as of April 15Th, and any new reports will be added.
the updates will be sent out twice a week unless otherwise requested.

I am think of the following format:
Milage marker: Date : report.

651.4 : 4/01/07 : (Walker Pass) No water at faucet -Mountain Goat-
698.8 : 5/14/07 : Water in Kern river still flowing as per Hiker Bum.

Reports to stop on June 1st. As most hikers should be near or past Kennedy Meadows.

Email me, off list, if services desired.
-Mountain Goat-