[pct-l] Water at Scissors and 3rd Gate

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Tue Apr 17 17:26:51 CDT 2007

Hi!
  I would just like to say "Thanks" to all those making this possible
this extremely dry year.  I know the hikers appreciate your efforts and
even though I'm not out there this year, I do too, and just wanted to
voice it here in the list. You guys are one terrific bunch of Trail
Angels indeed!!!!

It hasn't stopped raining yet.....In the Cascades of Washington State,
Ronnie Jo