[pct-l] Losing Things on the Trail

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Apr 17 18:52:19 CDT 2007

This "older folk" doesn't have that much trouble remembering things; and
besides I have a workable method. I once lost a shirt out of a day pack
and a lens hood that fell off and rolled down a cliff (probably still
where it landed); but not forgetting to put something into my pack.

Now what did you say your name was, I forget.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>