[pct-l] Lost something on the Trail

Shutterbug steiner shutterbugg313 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 21:08:55 CDT 2007

I lost a 1 mb card near swan lake last year.  40 miles later when I discovered this I was livid with myself.  I contemplated aborting my hike but decided to turn around and do the entire JMT again.  The Leprechaun on the Lucky Charms box was with me.  I backtracked and stopped at everyplace my pack went off, I took a dump, I rested or I slept  and 6 days later and with a reroute of nearly 70 miles I found my little stamp of a card.  PRETTY COOL!  MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!  Do you Believe?

  My story was documented on Scott's 06 documentary.

  SB

Kevin Ragan <khr at eskimo.com> wrote:
  Hello,

class of 2007. I did lose something on the trail in 2005. (Actually,
more than
one, but I'm only looking for one. :) ) A Kingson 128 mb memory card
from my camera. I'd really, really love to see it again! Its got the
photos
I took between Crater Lake and Burney. (Hiked south.) I lost it some
where between Burney Falls and the next post office. Right before
Hat Creek rim. I might have given up but I heard the cards are quite
durable. Probably in its plastic case. I realize this is a long shot but
if you see it let me know AYC. Or drop it at Burney Falls park. They
do have
a lost and found and I'll be checking. Thanks and have a good trip...

-Letterman

unsubscribe or change options: