[pct-l] wordwrap problem viewing list messages...Rich Text vsPlain

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Apr 17 22:07:34 CDT 2007

I get the messages as email which I download to my computer and then
read at my leisure.

One benefit of this is that I keep the messages threaded so the messages
are organized by who replied to who on a particular topic. Works most of
the time.

Any message I don't like or not of interest to me, I delete immediately.
Also delete many messages after first reading since

BTW, where do you find the "RECENT ARCHIVES"?
Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>