[pct-l] Confirmation for mail drops?

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 16:27:54 CDT 2007

I don't know about other post offices but Skykomish is accepting boxes. The
boxes can also be picked up by the Dinsmores and held at their home until
you come through (whether you stay here or not). But you must address it
correctly. Make sure either way that you put your name and ETA on the label.
(Some hikers just put General Delivery, Skykomish.) That doesn't work. For
us to pick up anything for you it must be "C/O Dinsmore's". Email me if you
have any other questions. Skykomish Post Office number is 360.677.2241
Dinsmore's phone is 360.677.1237. You can also send your boxes to the
Dinsmore's as early as you want.