[pct-l] [OT] wordwrap problem viewing list messages...Rich Text vsPlain

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Thu Apr 19 05:05:47 CDT 2007

Most of the time I use my provider's webmail...  there is no choice for plain text or rich (or html) text
when I use webmail...

Many times I try to use the 'return' key to wrap - but even after checking that there is a 'return'
at the end of suitably short line, after sending some 'returns' disappear...  most of the post will fit
on the screen, but one or two lines will carry off the screen as if my 'return' was ignored...

I don't use Internet Explorer at home, but at work I do...  I'm just in the habit of doing what I have to do to read a post - either use the horizontal scroll bar with the mouse or the right and left arrow keys...  So, sorry, but you will just have to deal with it however you want...

Now let's talk about something more specifically PCT related...

Happy trails!!!
Jim