[pct-l] Water/Blowdowns on WA Trails

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Thu Apr 19 15:41:58 CDT 2007

I wouldn't hold my breath, unless there is some massive effort out
there. The storms up here were somethin' else last winter. I would like
to be optimistic, but I know better already. Just on our little local
trail here we counted 15 blowdowns, and the trail is only 3 miles long!
Auxillary trails were showing quite a few more blowdowns, but again, one
can navigate around them or climb over them. I guess that's what the
great outdoors is all about.

Shauna, our trails resemble those too ;-)

Peace,