[pct-l] Marketing Ploy - Update

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Apr 20 08:59:05 CDT 2007

I am not going to demonstrate  dehydrated water and snow cones on the trail
at the Kickoff Pirate table this  year.  I got too many other things to do and
anyway I want more goof off  time at the Kickoff.  And what's the big deal
carrying 10 pounds of water  in your pack anyway.

I looks like I will have 5 or so  boxes of hiker junk to give away at the
Pirate Table.  Remember, any good  stuff is donated to the Silent Auction.

The Pirate Table should open up  around 10-11 AM on next Thursday.

The free Pringles and Snicker bars  will be spread out over Thursday, Friday,
and Saturday.  One per person in  the beginning.

There has been some interest in me  making some handsfree umbrella holders
for folks.  So, I will bring some  supplies for that.  Only because I am a nice
guy and like you.

I thank you.

Switchback Table  Vendor