[pct-l] Kickoff Pedicure

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Apr 20 12:02:04 CDT 2007

I just got my pedicure for the  Kickoff next week.  I want my toes to be
super good for laying around the  pool at Warner Springs Resort and at the Pirate
table too.

The lady asked me if I wanted clear  or glossy nail polish after she was
done.  I told her that she better not  do anything, since some hiker would see it
and spread the word up and down the  trial.

Though it did cross my mind that I  could get the French Cut where you have a
white line across your toe nails or  may be some art work.  I asked her if I
could get a backpacker drawn  on my large toe nail and a tent on the other.
Or may be a pirate.   That would be cool.

Then I decided to skip the toe art  work.  I do not want to show up the other
backpackers too much at the  Kickoff.

Switchback the  Toe