[pct-l] Kennedy meadows resupply

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri Apr 20 13:07:46 CDT 2007

You will need to send the package that far in advance for parcel post.  In fact, if you're sending parcel post -- send a month in advancee EVERYWHERE.  It's just plain terribly slow, and it's painful to see hikers who don't get their packages and are stuck waiting.

USPS Priority and Express Mail are definitely faster, but I would not send less that 10 days before your intended arrival date.

L-Rod