[pct-l] Kickoff Pedicure

Peter "OC" Dascalos peter at onthetrail.org
Fri Apr 20 14:56:36 CDT 2007

At my pre KO pedicure, I had one toe nail pulled out, and another one
blackened. Now I can tell great tails of terrible desert crossings, killer
down hills, days of wet feet, freezing temperatures, all while sitting in my
recliner at the KO.

Peter "OC" Dascalos
OnTheTrail.org
Where you can give a donation, hand out, piece of beef jerkey...