[pct-l] [2005PCT] 03 DVD Menu Buttons

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri Apr 20 20:19:43 CDT 2007

Before I respond, I have to say thank you to both you and Ryan for the incredible presentations that you put together for the '03 and '06 videos.  ProDeal, I thought I was watching "Planet Earth" the footage was so spectacular and well put together.  And Weathercarrot, you so captured the essence of the Class of '03 that I remember so fondly. Thank you so much for sending these presentations to us. To both of you:  Love shows through your labor.

I had a problem with the 2006 menus; I could only bring up Southern, Central, and Northern California, and could not get to the menu selection for Oregon and Washington.  I finally just wound up watching Northern California over again (no problem there!) to get to Oregon and beyond. Bottom line, it doesn't matter.

L-Rod