[pct-l] 03 and 06 DVD Menu Buttons

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri Apr 20 21:00:57 CDT 2007

The picture of Jeff and Emmy (aka Princess Emmy) is really touching, and I'm so glad you included it.  I always trip on how the tunnel is the same shape as the PCT emblem.

Did you take the time lapse video in the intro?  I watched it over and over. I need to get a DVD burner so I can make copies for people!

L-Rod