[pct-l] [2005PCT] 03 DVD Menu Buttons

arm chair armchairhiker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 23:08:33 CDT 2007

Hellooo!

PCT2006 DVD:

Actually there is a small set of arrows BELOW the Northern California menu
button. It's faint - but there.

Go right arrow to move to Northern California then down arrow and it will
light up!

I know, I tested over 80 DVDs that way to make sure they played!

I've only seen the 06 DVD so far - it's excellent!

Havin' fun,
- armchair