[pct-l] wordwrap problem viewing list messages...Rich Text vsPlain.htm

Joseph S. Park jsp at itsla.edu
Fri Apr 20 23:41:53 CDT 2007

It seems that the problem is not limited to our list, but plagues many or
most lists of this type:  for example,
http://www.freelists.org/archives/freelists-users/06-2002/msg00009.html

So, again, and in agreement with Reinhold, I think it would be good for
those who have the option to set their email clients to "plain text"
outgoing messages, not "html" or other options. Also, it would be nice, if
the listserver software cannot be made to force wordwrap in archive viewing
mode,  to have the pct list instructions at least mention this problem and
suggestion.

To the author of the somewhat condescending comment along the lines of "so
lets get back to talking about the pct . . .", I would like to point out
that when people come together to communicate concerning a topic, it is
sometimes necessary to pay some attention to the means of communication
itself.

J. S. Park