[pct-l] Kickoff Pedicure

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Apr 21 06:08:05 CDT 2007

I never had the flexibility in my legs to reach and scratch the hard to
reach
part of my back with my toes.......that may be the reason why a lot of guys
bring their wives and girl friends along.
Still desperately trying to scratch that hard to reach part..........KAREN
WHERE ARE YOU!!!

JMT Reinhold
This itch is driving me wild