[pct-l] Salon on the Trail

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Apr 21 12:14:34 CDT 2007

Say, for all your folks dying for a  good salon treatment, including
pedicures, there is a salon in Auga Dulce.   This is big news and too cool.  L-Rod
told me about it.

Just think male backpackers can  pull in off the trail and get their toe
nails buffed and their feet  reconditioned.  The same for female backpackers,
except they can get their  toe nails painted pink or something.  Don't forget the
spa pedicure with  the hot wax treatment.  I like the peach flavor wax best.

I would do this before heading over  to Hiker Heaven, so you will look super
sharp and cool.  You do not want to  look like hiker trash coming in off the
trail.  You might get a haircut too  before heading over there.  This is not a
requirement at Hiker Heaven, but  I think it is a nice touch before you show
up at their  door.

Your trail beauty and etiquette advisor,  Switchback