[pct-l] WEATHER ALLERT between Laguna and Warner Springs

bluebrain at bluebrain.ca bluebrain at bluebrain.ca
Sat Apr 21 14:17:20 CDT 2007

It's gorgeous down here at Warner Springs today.  The weather report
called for more strong wind all weekend and more moisture on
sunday/monday, at the moment it's hard to believe from down here that it's
not also clear and warm up at the higher elevations.  I can't help but
wish we hadn't been pulled off the hill - we would've been able to dry out
our stuff today and keep moving.

Anyway, anybody who was up there last night is in all likelyhood fine
today, the skies are completely clear as far as the eye can see from here.

We'd like to head out in the morning and either hike south from here to
where we got off yesterday around mile 59, or get up there and hike back
down here - anybody have any good tips to actually get people to stop for
three male hitchhikers?  Our laundry is done, we don't even stink!

Paul