[pct-l] Patagonia Rain Shadow Jacket

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Apr 22 21:37:56 CDT 2007

Does anyone know about the new Patagonia Men's Rain Shadow Jacket?  A recent
post about weather up  in the Laguna Mountains said the jacket I use
(MicroPore-DriDucks) sucks out on  the trail in heavy rain and snow.  Now I am
concerned.

Last year I was in the bad weather  on Section A on the PCT.  But it was just
light rain/snow/fog/wind and I  had my umbrella up.  I hitchhiked back to my
car at Mt. Laguna village and  headed to Pine Cove to the motel.  Ahhhh, nice
hot shower and nap.  I  was a happy camper.

Go to _www.patagonia.com_ (http://www.patagonia.com)  to  see the Rain Shadow
jacket.

Thanks, Switchback the  Soggy