[pct-l] Health insurance?

Shutterbug steiner shutterbugg313 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 15:43:14 CDT 2007

COPY PASTED from what I wrote:  I can help you out and you can do it all online-- pretty simple.  PMAIL if interested.

  Since I am a part time insurance agent in California I figured I should do a little bit of research and found that "Atlas" would cover in the same country of citizenship and have many other emergeny perks.  For a 30-40 year old for 6 months of coverage came to under $500 with a $250 deductible.  Email me for more info.

  Shutterbugg
  DSINSURANCE at gmail.com

                  The Atlas Series     Short-term health insurance for individuals traveling              Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, the Atlas plan is just what you're looking for. Plans are available from a minimum of 5 days up to a maximum of one year. At no additional cost, the Atlas Series adds coverage for Emergency Medical Evacuation, Acts of Terrorism and Complications of Pregnancy.

Alex Rigney <alex.rigney at gmail.com> wrote:
  In the last couple months there was mention on the list about temporary
health insurance that people found. I'm not able to find it in the
archives. Does anyone remember when that was or what the companies
mentioned were called? Thanks a lot

A-train
unsubscribe or change options: