[pct-l] Health insurance?

rtjhunt at comcast.net rtjhunt at comcast.net
Mon Apr 23 17:49:20 CDT 2007

I carry www.accessamerica.com  and it costs $254 per year for multiple trips , but has a limit of 90 days per trip.  It does cover that ever popular helicopter medical evacuation from the Everest base camp though, along with other health care coverage while traveling.  The other company I have used in the past is www.travelguard.com.

Good luck,

Hoov

From: "Alex Rigney" <alex.rigney at gmail.com>