[pct-l] snow pack

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Tue Apr 24 12:55:31 CDT 2007

Yeah, it seems that up here in Washington state we have no lack of water
this year. Although not as soggy as some years, it sure does seem to be
a wet year up here. It's ok, it's a nice hedge against the drought years
sure to follow! And it will surely make for less fires come later this
season and for some beautiful green forests this summer. Lots of snow up
on the passes, and lots of rain yet on my elevation, where the water
seems to drop from the clouds before going up over the ridges.

I'll be here and available if anyone has troubles in the southern half
of WA...up to about Mt Rainier, as I live near Mt Rainier. Although a
ways away from the PCT here-- 60  miles from White Pass, in fact, if
someone in deed gets into trouble out there, I would do my best to help.
If you want my phone number before you leave, please contact me off
list. Thanks!

Happy Trails (and don't forget the rain/bad weather gear up here in WA)
Ronnie Jo