[pct-l] Section O

Carolyn Clark dr_carolyn at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 22:46:13 CDT 2007

Message: 2
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 10:28:56 -0700
From: "JoAnn M. Michael" <jomike at cot.net>

JoAnn,

Since you have information about Section O, perhaps you can advise me about parking.  We plan to hike sections L,M,N, & O in late June & July.  We would like to leave our car near Castle Crags for about a month.  Can you recommend a safe place?  We are willing to pay a reasonable amount.

Also, how od people manage those waterless 30 miles along Hat Creek Rim?  They look pretty daunting to us (we are all in our 50s and 60s).  Would it be possible for us to drop off a water stash somewhere along that stretch before we start hiking?

Thanks for the info!
"NadaMama" "Tumblepack" & "Rocketman"

Message: 2