[pct-l] rides thurs april 26

glen winters glenwinters at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 26 15:19:35 CDT 2007

I'm leaving for the kickoff in 5 minutes from reno 1:00 pm. Kinda too late for the ride board since i wasnt sure i could leave today.

If anyone needs a ride from the trail between reno and campo please call 775-770-4909 Theres a few areas where i dont get cell coverge on the way but if  you leave a message i will call back. I expect to be in campo between 10 and 11 pm plus time to pick up any possible hikers. I have room for up to 5 hikers and gear.

Unfortanatly I have to go back to reno on monday for another dr appt. so I'm going to try to hike a couple days during after KO . See you at the kickoff.

Glen