[pct-l] ADZPCTKO

Ryan Christensen yosemiteryan at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 29 21:31:45 CDT 2007

It was great fun! It is just awesome to be immersed
into a community of kindred spirits: my trail family!

I felt a sharp transition from the trail world to the
'other' world as I drove back from the KO today. The
weekend went very well. The KO is run very well.
Thanks all!

ProDeal

www.notesfromthetrail.com