[pct-l] Question water C4 239.3 Mision Camp?

The Lumber Jack themtgoat at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 29 23:25:25 CDT 2007

I have been updating a half dozen people about water on their pocket mail. On one of the reports;

C4  239.3 Mision Camp :NO WATER 4/19  Daniel

a concered hiker wrote me back;
>Could you verify that Mission Cr. isn't flowing?
>Do you know if there are any water caches along that section?

Does anyone know if Mission creek is dry, I noticed that lower on the trail, water was flowing on 3/30, but the only report we have on mission creek recently at mile 239, is that it is dry? Any ideas?

-Lumberjack-