[pct-l] cottonwood creek bridge water

Dave davenjenny at verizon.net
Mon Apr 30 22:54:02 CDT 2007

I added 15 gallons over by the lean to shelter this evening.  Now there is
water in two places.  I did this in order to minimize the chances of all the
water being, lost should an unscrupulous person come along.  If anyone goes
thru in the near future, please let Bob and I know when the water is on or
if we run out.  I will check back at Cottonwood in about a week (the trip
over and back is almost 50 miles for Bob or I).
I also spotted two section hikers this evening.
Dave Canfield