[pct-l] JMT Land Speed Record.htm

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Aug 1 05:01:21 CDT 2007

[pct-l] JMT Land Speed Record?

Yes,  5 days 7 hrs. 45 minutes is the correct time....and no stopping at
Reds Mdw. for a coke & hamburger,
because there is no difference between a waitress handing you a hamburger
and a support team handing you
a peanut butter sandwich.

Deems,
That picture makes me look like a scroungy dirty old man, although some
folks on this list may agree with that description of me, don't you have a
picture that shows my rugged physic, pearly blue eyes and fluffy hair?
You know, the kind of picture that will make the girls giggle &
swoon.....maybe JoAn would like me better.

JMT Reinhold
The handsome one

AsABat wrote:
IIRC Reinhold said 5 days 7 hrs 45 minutes, with no support including buying
no food enroute.

 What is the record for completing the JMT?  How quickly will Sorenson and
Papov need to finish to hold the title?

Thanks,
Huckleberry
Deems wrote:
At least a minute faster, and being over 60 yrs young would help too.
http://www.pbase.com/image/55594214   5d7h15m