[pct-l] Popcorn on the PCT

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Aug 5 12:36:12 CDT 2007

Hi All,

I'm still not getting any email from PCT-L.  However mail sent directly
to me (TO: or cc:) reaches me. My guess is somehow the pct-l got added
to a spam blacklist(s) and Charter (my ISP) is now blocking it.

I've gotten little email from others recently, so the problem may be
something else. :-(

So I ask all of you, until I say otherwise, to send you email direct to
me also. I'll let you know when I start getting my email from PCT-L.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>