[pct-l] Hiking without food..........

Matt Maxon matt at mattmaxon.com
Mon Aug 13 16:35:57 CDT 2007

But in all seriousness

It seems to me if he is what he says he is he doesn't need any help.

This could become very serious very quickly.

If he hasn't thought this out perhaps he should.

The water thing is nuts. This isn't Ohio, he can't just get off the
trail anywhere and get help.

I personally wouldn't help him kill himself

Perhaps he should try living off the land somewhere nearby first and see
what comes of it, a test.

Have Fun, be careful
Trail90

--