[pct-l] Pet care while on PCT?

Deems losthiker at sisqtel.net
Mon Aug 13 19:40:06 CDT 2007

I was going to mention that Pet Angels are even rarer than Trail angels. I
know your position, design all my hikes for my dog and me, and take my dog
with me where we can hike together. My pets and my career have kept me as a
section hiker for a few decades.  I count my blessings anytime someone is
willing to take Kelly, my current trail friend, on for more than a day when
I'm on trail or out of town.   What a grand offer by you.
Rachel,

We'll watch your dog for you, if you can get her to Agua Dulce before the
start of your hike.  It's not only Hiker Heaven, it's dog heaven too.
Contact me offlist for more details.

L-Rod