[pct-l] Hiking with a life jacket

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Aug 14 22:35:33 CDT 2007

JMT Reinhold, my o-l-d friend.

I may be old but both my rotator cuffs are still in good working order.

I supplement my balance with my trekking poles, but still my foot
slipped. Creek wasn't deep enough for a life jacket to be effective.
Besides my pack is already too, too heavy!

More likely what I need is an ultra light-weight very strong combination
bright orange hunter safety vest and body armor.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>