[pct-l] I-90 to HWY 2

rizzo rizzo rizzo1riz at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 19 23:23:35 CDT 2007

Just hiked North from 90 to 2, wet ,wet wet!! weather cleared the last day
saw billy goat! we chatted for a second,as I am getting ready for my 08
thru!, it was awsome seeing him....He 's an icon on the trail, and amazing
individual,,,,, Swami, and pathfinder were in the area too, but missed
seeing them,! anyhow trail is clean and safe and Mosi's are down!! Can't
wait to get out there next year!, U guys all crack me up a ton, Rizzo